1. Name: Regina
2. Nickname(s): Regi
3. Birthday: October 22nd
4. That makes you: [Redacted]
5. Where were you born: Illinois
6. Location right now: Illinois
7. Shoe size: 5?
8. How many piercings?: LOLOLOLOL
9. Tattoos?: LET ME LAUGH HARDER
10. When you wake up you're: contemplating the dreams from the night.
11. When your about to sleep you're: thinking of lucidity
12. Zodiac sign: Libra
13. Chinese sign: Rabbit
14. Righty or Lefty: Lefty
15. Innie or Outie: Wut
16. School: Private school
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: American :C
18. Hair colour: Dark Brown (I want to dye it black but I'm too scurred)
20. Weight: Idk, 89 or something?
21. Height: I have no idea XD
22. Braces?: No
23. Glasses?: Yes C:
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?: Not yet.
25. If so, who?: ...
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: Mr. Archanan? Mr. Archanan? Oh, Rothstein? Hello? Gopnik? HEY STUHLBARG GET OVER HERE.
27. Who has a crush on you?: Hopefully no one.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: Lolololol
29. Who was your first kiss: Never
30. Who was your last kiss: Never
31. Are you a virgin?: Indeed
32. Ever had a threesome before?: LET ME LAUGH HARDER.
33. Where's the question? It blew up with Griff's planet.
34. Have you ever been in love?: I dunno
35. Broken any hearts?: lolnope
36. Got your heart broken?: Nope
37. Ever liked a friend?: I think so
38. What happened?: We'll, I never told the person or anything. We're still friends.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in?: No intimate ones.
40. How many were serious enough to count:
41. Who were those serious ones:
42. where's the question? Blew up.
43. What made them different: Aliens ftw.
44. What happened: Wait what?
45. Best boy/girlfriend:
46. Worst boy/girlfriend:
47. Ever been kissed: Not intimately
48. Who do you want back: Mmmm...I dunno.
49. Who do you regret: I REGRET NOTHING
50. Why?: Because what's not to regret about the MIB?
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: All That Jazz - Chicago (Movie/Musical)/Mr Cellophane - Chicago/I Can't Do It Alone - Chicago/Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag - Chicago/Cell Block Tango - Chicago. One does not simply choose a favourite Chicago song.
52. Movie: It's a tie between the Men In Black series and Chicago.
53. Food: Strawberries
54. Drink: Dr. Pepper
55. Store: Walgreens? I dunno
56. Television show: Lingo?
57. Holiday: Halloween
58. Book: Daisy Miller/Of Mice and Men
59. Ice cream: Vanilla
60. Sweets: I dunno
61. Crisps: Huh?
62. Type of music: Techno, Isotones or Electronica
63. Artist: I dunno, I like a lot of them. Can't really choose.
64. Word: Jazz
65. Time of day: Sunrise <3
66. Dressing: Hat.
67. Alcoholic drink: I could go for some Jinn.
68. Colour(s): Orange, green or purple
69. Piece of clothing: Hat.
70. Character: Velma Kelly from Chicago/Griffin from MIB3
71. Smell: Watermelon
72. Shampoo: Whut
73. Soap: Whut
74. Smiley: 8D
75. Board game: Idk, I have a Pokemon Board game or something
76. Sport: Cycling
77. Number: 3
78. Quote: "The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie." Griffin (Michael Stuhlbarg) from MIB3
79. Animal: Owls/River Otters
80. Actor: MICHAEL STUHLBARG.
82. Vegetable: Celery <3
83. Fruit: Strawberries
84. Place to be: In my dreams, especially when lucid.
85. Things in your room: Notably: A bed, a tv, a table, plushes, Gamecube
86. Gum: I hate gum
87. Shape: CUBE.
88. Country: England
89. Mall: I dunno
90. Car: Grand Marquee, I guess
91. Boy's name: Griffin
92. Girl's name: Velma
93. Family member: My late uncle
94. Restaurant: 9th Street Grill in Mount Vernon! You should definitely go there!
95. Movie place: Skyview Drive-in
96. Person to go to the movies with: My dad
97. Noise: The sound of a neuralyzer
98. Brand of shoe: Wut
99. Brand of clothing: Joe Boxers or whatever
100. Body part of a chicken: ALL OF IT D:
101. Swear word: Arse
102. Month: October
103. Possession: Um...um...My...uh...my Triforce hat? No...I will not have a favourite until I get my own Griffin Hat.
104. Team: Plasma
105. Season: Autumn
106. Radio station: I dunno D:
107. Magazine: Nintendo Power
108. Favourite grade: Most are good
109. Least favourite grade: 5/6
110. Teacher: Mr. Paeltz :3
111. Least favourite teacher: MR. MEERS.
112. Subject: Art/Music/English
113. Subject to talk about: Religion, Art
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: A librarian
115. Who's your dad?: A truck driver (Not a redneck lol)
116. Any step-parents?: No
117. Any brothers?: Jare 8D
118. Any Sisters?: Nope
120. Coolest: Dad
121. Loudest: Mom
122. Best relative: My cousins
123. Worse relative: I dunno
124. Do you get along with your parents?: Yeah
125. With your siblings?: We have a neutral relationship. We stay out of eachother's business, and things are fine.
126. Does anyone understand you?: Friendsies
127. Do you have any pets?: Indeed
128. If so, what kind and name?: My dog Lilly
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: A cat
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school?: Yea
132. Did you drop out?: LOLNO
133. Your current GPA: Huh?
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Bring
135. ABC's?: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
136. Favorite class: Drama
137. Play any sports at school?: I can't, I have Marfans :C
138. Are you popular?: No
139. Favourite memory: I have many
140. Most humiliating moment: Many
141. Most funniest moment: Drama lol
142. Most scared moment: Uh...Not sure
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Daaaaiiiissyyyy
146. Dog: Lilly
147. Christina Aguilera: Who?
148. Ricky Martin: Wut
149. 50 cent: 2 quarters
150. Poop: ClashJTM
151. Beach: Sand
152. Desert: Cacti
153. Water: Swimming In Miami
154. Osama: Turban
155. Love: Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more
156. Your little brother: Is nonexistent
157. Butt: Poop
158. Clowns: Meh
159. Wonder: Fillyshy
16o. Brown: Mud
161. Banana: BananaPieLord
162. Sex: Ergh
163. Parents: "Mummy? Can I listen to the YoGPod?" ... "**** OFF!" "Mummy! Nooo!"
164. Homosexuals: Meh
165. God: Does not exist
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: No
167. Heaven: No
168. Devils: No
169. Hell: No
170: Boogy man: No
171. Closet Monsters: No
172. Fortune tellings: "It's always November and March and all of those. So many possible futures and I never know which one I'm in."
173. Magic: Yes
174. Love at first sight: Yeah, sure, why not?
175. Ghosts: YES!
176. Voo-doo dolls: No
177. Reincarnation: Sure
178. Yourself: Much so
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: Nope
180. Do drugs: Nope
181. Drink alcohol: Nope
182. Cuss: Privately
183. Sing in the shower: I do a mean Nowadays.
184. Like school: Yeh
185. Want to get married: Sure
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yeah
187. Think you're attractive: Not at the moment. Just wait till I get my Velma Kelly Haircut. At least I'll be easier to look at.
195. Been arrested: No
196. Gone to jail or juve: No
197. Skateboarded: No
198. Skinny dipped: No
199. Rock climbed: Briefly
200. Killed someone: No
201. Watched porn: No
202. Gone on a road trip: Yeh
203. Went out of the country: I wish
204. Talked back to an adult: Indeed
205. Broken a law: I dunno
206. Got pulled over: Can't drive yet
208: Cried to get out of trouble: I would cry but not on purpose. I would feel like crap when it did manage to do it, too. I hate it.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: As far as I can remember, yes/
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: No
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: Sure
213. Moon someone: Uh.
214. Shop-lifted: No
215. Worked at McDonald's: No
216. Eaten a dog: No
217. Give money to a homeless person: No
218. Glued your hand to yourself: No
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Not intimately, of course.
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: Rehash.
222. Done drugs: Rehash.
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: No
224. Slap someone for being stupid: No
225. Had cyber sex: No
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: No
227. Caught someone doing something: Yeh
228. Played a game that removes clothing: Depends on how you mean.
229. Cried during a movie: No
230. Cried over someone: Yes
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Once
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: No
233. Ran away from home: No
234. Cheated on a test: I think so
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: Yes
236. Sky dive: YES
237. Swim with dolphins: NO
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No
239. Try to be the opposite sex: Nah
240. Lie to the police: If it keeps me alive. (Chicago reference)
241. Run from the police: Nah
242. Lie to your parents: Yes
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No
244. Be an exotic dancer: I prefer something more...big. You know? Something...Chicago.
245. Where's this question? It blew up.
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: I dunno, I guess
247. Loud: Sure
248. Nice: Yeah
249: Outgoing: I guess
250: Quiet: When needed.
251. Mean: I hope not
252. Emotional: I should very well hope not.
253. Sensitive: I guess
254. Gay: Well, I'm rather happy at the moment.
255. Strong: Physically, no. Mentally, yes
256. Weak: Reverse the above, please.
257. Caring: Yes, I guess
258. Dangerous: No
259. Crazy: Nah
260. Spontaneous: Pbbbbt
261. Funny: I try
262. Sweet: I guess
263. Sharing: Yeh
264. Responsible: Mostly
265. Trustworthy: Yea
266. Open-minded: Very much so, at times.
267. Creative: I try
268. Cute: Only as much as Velma Kelly. Lol? No.
269. Slick: No
270. Smart: Only in Psychology
271. Dumb: Not really.
272. Evil: I try not to be
273. Ghetto: LET ME LAUGH HARDER.
274. Classy: I try at times.
275. Photogenic: Pbbbt
276. Dependable: Yeh
277. Greedy: Probably so.
278. Ugly: What can I say? I don't care much for personal hygiene.
279. Messy: Yeh
280. Neat: No
281. Perverted: No
282. Silly: Meh
283. A B****: Last I checked I was a cube alien, not a dog.
284. A Good Listener: Pbbbt
285. A Fighter: Pbbbbbbt
286. A Party Animal: Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
287. A Game Freak: YES.
288. A Computer Freak: Yeah
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Psychologist
290. Dream house: Somewhere simple, with a basement and 2 stories.
291. Husband/Wife: Eh
292. Kids: OK
293. Names: Depends
294. Pets: 14 cats
295. Car: Pbbt
296. Age you would want to get married: I dunno
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: I have no clue how marriage works lol sign
298. Honeymoon: Pbbt
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: ~meow-fluff
300. Known the longest: ~meow-fluff
301. Craziest: Daisy...She crazy.
302. Loudest: I dunno
303. Shyest: I dunno
304. Best hair: ~meow-fluff
305. Best eyes: I dunno, I mean, I dun really pay attention to eyes
All, I guess?
306. Best body: Meh
307. Most Athletic: Meh
308. Hot-Tempered: I dunno
309. Most impatient: Me? I think? I dunno
310. Shortest: Me or Daisy.
311. Tallest: ~meow-fluff
312. Skinniest: Daisy is just a skeleton with a thin layer of skin.
313. Best singer: I dunno
314. Funniest: Depends on the humour you mean. I think we all have a bit of good quality humour.
315. Can always make you laugh: ~meow-fluff
316. Wish you talked to more: Eh
317. Wish you saw more: Eh
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Pbbbt
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Daisy and ~meow-fluff
(So many tags lol)
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': No
321. Whose always been there when you need them: All
322. Who is like your family: All, but I think Daisy is the most like me. I mean, we say she's my clone. Lol sign.
323. How many friends do you have?: I dunno
324. How many are really close?: 4
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Yogurt
326. Thing you drank: Dr. Pepper
327. Thing you wore: Mah hat
328. Thing you did: Talk to dad
329. Place you went: The drive-in
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: NO
331. Person you saw: Look, ok, it's not my fault I like to talk to K and J and Griffin. IT'S NOT.
332. Person you hugged: Uhh
333. Person you kissed: No
334. *creepy question alert*: Ooohhhhhhhh
335. Person you talked to online: My friend Morgan
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Daisy
337. Song you heard: All That Jazz - Chicago
338. Show you saw: Uh
339. Time you fought with your parents: A few months ago?
340. Time you fought with a friend: I dunno
341. Words you said: "So does that make me Yogurt?"
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Yogurt
344. What are you drinking: Dr. Pepper
345. What are you thinking: "Mr. Billy Flynn and the press conference. Notice how his mouth never moves. Almost."
346. What are you wearing: A shirt, pants and hat
347. What are you doing: Listening to Chicago music
349. Hair: It's long, but soon I shall cut it like Velma Kelly's
350. Mood: Content
351. Listening to: Chicago
352. Talking to anyone: No
353. Watching anything: No
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: No
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes
357. Do you like penguins: Sure
358. Do you write poetry: Pbbt
359. Do you see stupid people: Yes
360. You + Me: Sorry, I'm already trying to get Griff
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Who?
362. Can you see flying pigs: Never encountered one yet.
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: No
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Who?
366. Are you a zombie: No
367. Am i annoying you: No
368. Do you bite your nails: No
369. Can you cross your eyes: Sometimes
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: Yes
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No...
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Neither
375. MTV or VH1: Whut?
376. Black or White: White
377. Yellow or Pink: yellow
378. Football or Basketball: Football
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Pager
380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil
381. Cold or Hot: Cold. Can't stand heat.
382. Tattoos or Piercings: No
383. Inside or Outside: Outside
384. Weed or Alcohol: No
385. Coke or Pepsi: Dr. Pepper
386. Tape or Glue: Glue
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: McDonald's, I guess.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: NOW WHO'S A MORON, EH?
389. About boy bands: Meh
390. About suicide: I'm cool with it.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: As long as we debate, things are fine.
392. About teen pregnancy: Idiocy at its finest
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Studying psychology frivolously and having lucid dreams every night.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Daiseh and ~meow-fluff
395. About gay men: Meh, not a fan. But I don't have any real problems.
396. Do you have a website: No
397. Current weather right now: Clear skies
398. Current time: 11:40 PM
399. Any shout outs: HI
400. Last thoughts: www.youtube.com/watch?v=luef1H…